To request an official transcript, please use the Scribbles Transcript Portal
Please also review this electronic folder which offers a lot of great information and links.
Academic Testing Information
Please review test registration and prep info below.
Prior to taking a college entrance examination, all students are encouraged to prepare for the exams by taking practice test examinations. The following is a list of College Entrance Exam test preparation sites:
ACT: ACT Test Preparation
Please review the documents below with test prep info.
If you or someone you know is in a mental health crisis or thinking about suicide, call 988 for immediate support.
Whether you can’t find a therapist or want to utilize the mental health support from Heath, you can email Heath directly or fill out this referral form. It’s always ok to talk and ask questions!
You can also check out Heath’s website for more information.
The Upstate Community has many community services and resources available to teens and their families to assist in addressing their mental, emotional and physical needs. Some of the organizations and agencies that provide these types of assistance are:
- Teen Crisis Hotline: call (864) 271-8888 or text TEENline to 839863
- Crisis Hotline Call (864) 271-8888 or text HOPE4SC to 741741
- DHEC Care Line
- Mental Health America
- United Way of Greenville
- Safe Harbor
- Just Say Something
- Julie Valentine
- Phoenix Center
- Finding Addiction Treatment
- What are Opiods?
- Directory of Services for Women and Families
- https://sccis.intocareers.org/default.aspx (Login: GreerMCCHS, Password: Blazers)
- SC Department of Commerce Virtual Resources for Educators
- FAFSA Form: https://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa
- NCAA Eligibility Center: http://www.ncaa.org/student-athletes/future
- Greenville Tech Course Schedules: https://www.gvltec.edu/academics_learning/course-schedules.html
- United States Selective Service: https://www.sss.gov/