The mission of Greer Middle College is to provide equitable opportunities for all students to acquire an education focused on linkages among technology, careers, and rigorous academics to produce graduates who are prepared to enter the global workforce of the 21st century. Greer Middle College aspires to create an equitable community of learners in which mutual respect, trust, integrity, and the pursuit of ideas are valued and appreciated. To this end, we commit ourselves:
- To encourage individuals to be lifelong, passionate pursuers of knowledge;
- To inspire responsible, self-directed learning;
- To challenge and expand the comfortable limits of thought and tolerance;
- To engage in complex thinking, problem solving, and effective communications;
- To enable individuals to be skilled processors of information and technology;
- To prepare individuals for life and learning in a truly global environment where collaboration is essential;
- To teach that service to the community is integral to the development of the “whole” individual.